Followers

our relation

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, 13 November 2010

This is me

ni baju polibriged la!
here is me.nothing less, nothing additional.just simple as me~
name: azrina azizan
age: 18 years old
current location: seberang perai, penang.
hometown: Gombak, Kuala Lumpur.
study at: Seberang Perai Polytechnic, Penang
course: Diploma in Engineering of Electronic (computer)
status: Engaged to Mohamad Ilham
attitudes: unpredictable.HAHA...

to some1 i might hurt his feeling before im with Ilham:
im very sorry for everything, and i know im always hurt u.but i want u to know that im searching for person who can care of me and can make my life better.im not searching for mr. perfect, but some1 can understand me and could always be my side, wipe my tears and always can be there for me.
i cant be with u anymore.im too in love with him.i love him more than i love u before. he makes my life perfect.
i want u to be happy with some1 else.i cant give the happiness. coz we are not belong together. please, leave me for him. let me go for my happiness.stop disturbing my life anymore..

with my little paksu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HEARTBEAT